Sunday, July 22, 2007

Obsessed Completely with the Black and White



Its this irrational craving for shoes...especially these pseudo-chanel shoes that have been popping up in the last few seasons. Luckily, a lot of retailers have caught on, which satisfies my sweet craving for shoes. ( YAY for not making me choose between food and clothes!)



And double yay for the fact that is sale season so... all the lovies are just one step closer to a good home. Take for instance....

Jumpon from NineWest: its on sale. its so cute... its so "I-hope-no-one-gets-them-in-a-size-6"-- It's a serious "LOVE YOU but Grr if you take my shoes" situation. I wouldn't mind if they were quilted... but then again, its a tad overkill if it were..


I just recently got a pair of heels with this flair and can't wait to wear them out.. except for the fact that I'll probably slip on the very rain soaked pavement and break my ankle.


But speaking of ridiculously high heels, I'll definitely break my neck wearing these.
Steve Madden: Its probably my fashion weapon of choice when taking on the city jungle-- adds pep dont you think?

No comments: